Homefront Radio Show for December 11, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the December 11, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
In addition, Allen discussed some simple tips for keeping the cat out of the Christmas tree.
Great Giveaway of the Week
In the Christmas spirit, lucky winners received two great giveaways this week, the Ryobi P824 18-volt One+ Starter Kit and the RIDGID 12-volt Job Max Multi-Tool Starter Kit!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- What to do about sweating windows.
- What side to face the paper on insulation batts.
- Installing fiber cement board over foam insulation.
- Problems with a clogged water heater.
- Using rechargeable batteries.
- How far from baseboards to install carpet tack strips.
- How to fill holes in a vinyl door.
- Removing embedded staples in a cherry hardwood floor.
- Homemade wood floor cleaner.
- Using polyurethane sealants to repair concrete cracks.
- Differences in blown-in (cellulose) insulation and batts.
- Applying polyurethane using pigments to protect from UV rays.