Homefront Radio Show for February 19, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 19, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Rob Worthington with JELD-WEN Windows & Doors talked about the new recipe door with goodies you can really make!
Jeret Unger talks with Allen on the floor of the International Builders’ Show about the latest from Phantom Screens.
Danny offers some tips on how to beat the wintertime blues.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win a Cordless Dremel Multi-Max oscillating tool system.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to eliminate mold in an attic. (see answer)
- Installing radiant heating in an existing concrete slab floor. (see answer)
- How to remove drywall from tongue and groove paneling. (see answer)
- Waterproofing concrete walls and floor in a basement. (see answer)
- Stopping a driveway from sinking. (see answer)
- How to extend an electrical outlet box when tiling. (see answer)
- Finding and removing odors in a bathroom. (see answer)
- How to remove pet odors from floors.
- Fixing low water pressure on a kitchen sink.
- Installing drywall on concrete block walls.
- How to level an existing hardwood floor.