Homefront Radio Show for March 5, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 5, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Frank Glowacki with Rust-Oleum spoke about their newest primer, Zinsser Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Plus.
Danny and Allen gave a checklist for preparing your lawn and lawn mower for spring.
Great Giveaway of the Week
To be eligible for this week’s Great Giveaway, call the Homefront Hotline at 800-946-4420 or go to Ask Questions on our website and ask your home improvement question.
This week’s lucky listener will win an autographed copy of Joe Truini’s book,
Building A Shed!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to repair a crack in a concrete patio. (see answer)
- Using a wind turbine to generate electricity. (see answer)
- Installing a tankless water heater in a mobile home. (see answer)
- How to remove rust from well water? (see answer)
- Adding cabinet accessories to existing kitchen cabinets. (see answer)
- Dealing with nailhead pops and stains on drywall. (see answer)
- How to insulate the crawlspace under a house. (see answer)
- Adding foam insulation to a concrete block house.
- Repairing a ceiling crack in a modular home.