Homefront Radio Show for September 10, 2011
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the September 10, 2011, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Singer/songwriter Lee Greenwood visits with news on a new album, a new book and some of his own home improvement chores.
Paul Young with Fiberon Composite Decking talks about autumn prep tips for your composite deck.
Danny shares some autumn prep tips for a wood deck or patio.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Adding edging to an existing paver patio.
- Scuffing glazed floor tile before installing new tile on top.
- Danny’s favorite wood floor cleaning system – Bona.
- Sealing a leaky garage door.
- How to remove moisture from a crawlspace. (see answer)
- An acceptable subfloor for vinyl tile.
- When you should water your house foundation.
- A long-lasting pool deck made from landscape timbers.
- What’s the difference between Dryvit and stucco?
- Installing a transition strip between carpet and hardwood flooring.
- Hooking up a clothes washer in the kitchen.
- Best flooring for a house with seven dogs.
- Can one air gap serve multiple dishwashers?
- Problem with exterior bricks chipping and cracking.
- How to fix a raised crack in a concrete slab patio.
- Installing radiant floor heat under a tile floor.