Homefront Radio Show for May 26, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the May 26, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
June is Home Safety Month so Danny, Allen, and Amy shared a few tips to help keep your home and family safe.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to strip and stain a painted wood deck.
- Dealing with carpenter bees. (see answer)
- Hanging hardboard panels on a wall.
- Sealing cracks and patching a concrete driveway. (see answer)
- How to build a stone waterfall. (see answer)
- Caulking joints between vinyl trim and window casing.
- How to move an 8’ x 10’ shed across the yard.
- Problem with flaking paint in basement.
- How to clean and update the look of a fireplace.
- Using rain diverters on a roof valley.
- Adding a shower to a Jacuzzi.
- How to add on to a small balcony.
- Removing textured ceiling residue from a wood floor.
- How to strip and refinish a painted porch floor.
- Painting an aluminum pool deck.
- Problem with water spewing out of garbage disposal.
- Water puddling on PVC porch flooring.