Homefront Radio Show for July 7, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the July 7, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Lawn and garden writer Julie Day Jones provided advice on how to deal with invasive plants.
Allen and guest co-host Scott Gardner gave tips for handling the summer heat.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Removing mold stains on roofing. (see answer)
- How to refinish a table finished with polyurethane.
- Custom glass insert sizes for doors.
- How to install multiple rain diverters to direct water on a roof.
- Which is better for plumbing supply lines, PEX or copper.
- Repairing cracks and resurfacing a stained concrete slab.
- How to repair holes in vinyl siding. (see answer)
- Using foam insulation to keep the sun out of west facing windows.
- How to install tile next to a sliding glass door track.