Homefront Radio Show for July 21, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the July 21, 2012, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Contractor, author, and Today’s Homeowner Best New Products host Jodi Marks dropped in to discuss a kitchen renovation.
Danny shared his top three monthly AC maintenance chores to perform during the hot summer months.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- What to do about cracked “sugary” cabinets.
- How to remove sink sludge from under the bathroom sink.
- How to repair deteriorating hardboard siding.
- How to remove water stains from a polyurethane laminated table.
- The advantages of sealing your attic with foam insulation. (see answer)
- Where to find a countertop featured on Today’s Homeowner.
- Where to find a built-in alarm lock featured on Today’s Homeowner.
- How to caulk an asphalt driveway.