Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for September 29, 2012
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the September 29, 2012, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Danny and Allen shared advice on how to keep pests out of your house during the upcoming cold weather.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- How to raise the height of sliding pocket doors.
- Potential problems with leveling an old two-story house.
- Roof leaking due to missing chimney flashing.
- How to vent a stove pipe through a terra cotta roof.
- Removing white efflorescence stains on brick (see answer).
- Staining brick and mortar the same color.
- Problem with squeaking subfloor in a modular home.
- How to remove a baseboard that extends below the flooring.
- Problem with moldy caulking around a shower.
- What to use to cover steps leading to a basement.
- What type of paint is best for trim boards on eaves.
- How to improve the look of black ceiling beams.
- Problem with missing concrete under a porch.