Today’s Homeowner Radio Show for January 12, 2013
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 12, 2013, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford radio show.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Whether to install vinyl plank flooring over tile and in a bathroom.
- Adding insulation between the rafters in an attic.
- Tiling a bathroom floor without removing the tub, cabinet, and toilet.
- Problem with shrinkage in paintable interior/exterior caulking.
- Insulating a garage ceiling that has a bedroom above it.
- What wattage CFL light bulb to use in a 60-watt light fixture.
- How to install a deadbolt in a foam core exterior door.
- Drainage problem in yard even with gutters and French drain.
- How to seal recessed light fixture cans in an attic.
- Problem with cracks in walls and doors not closing.
- How to keep squirrels from getting in attic around vinyl eaves.
- Determining if foundation leveling on house was done properly.
- Removing a popcorn ceiling that won’t absorb water.
- Problem with large gutters overflowing.
- How to keep clothes line posts from sagging.
- What kind of paint to use when painting primed cement board.
- Whether to install foam or wood crown molding.
- How to reduce odor when painting a closed up house in winter.
- What type of primer to use when painting particle board.
- How to prime and paint natural oak cabinets.
- Problem with cold air infiltration on double metal glass doors.