See Your House Featured on Today's Homeowner TV Show!

By: Allen Lyle
House featured on Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford

House featured on Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford TV Show

Ever wonder what it would be like to have your house featured on the Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford television show? Well, this is your chance to find out!

We’re looking for a homeowner interested in participating in the home improvement projects listed below on their house in a 100-mile radius of Mobile, AL, to be featured in upcoming episodes of our TV show.

The house needed for the project should include:

• Average size home of 2,500 square feet or less.
  • Needs the existing central heating and air conditioning replaced.
  • Needs weatherstripping around doors and windows inspected and replaced or installed.

Homeowner participation is required! You can take part in the entire project or be available for a couple of hours during the course of the project.

Details are available at todayshomeowner.com/locations

Comments

7 Comments on “See Your House Featured on Today's Homeowner TV Show!”

January 19th, 2015 at 3:33 pm

Maggie,
    I don’t see why not. My 150-year-old house had fireplaces downstairs and up directly over each other. They used the same chimney but with a separate flue for each fireplace.

• Maggie Says:
    January 19th, 2015 at 2:26 pm

Can one gas fireplace be placed above another on the next floor?

• Frances Nelson Says:
    December 23rd, 2014 at 2:55 pm

Great show with many practical and helpful articles. Especially like it with area homes on the show. Thanks for all the helpful videos online. Thank you Frances Nelson

• Frances Nelson Says:
    December 23rd, 2014 at 2:48 pm

I am interested in the home improvements listed. My home is about 1200 sq. feet. If you would like to contact me you can email me.
    Frances Nelson

• Steve Says:
    April 1st, 2014 at 3:04 pm

I love your show and would love it if we could participate on it. We live in Rochester MN so sadly outside of your 100 mile radius.

Cheers!
    Steve

• Michelle Williams Says:
    June 11th, 2013 at 10:20 am

I’ve been watching your show for a year now & you are a GOD send.
    Thank you so much!!! You have really help me out alot! I can’t wait until your show comes to Portsmouth, Va. Thank you for all you do!

• Peggy Thorpe Says:
    June 4th, 2013 at 6:33 pm

Please start shooting some shows outside of Alabama, we could really use your knowledge and know how here in Portsmouth Virginia!!!

Look forward to watching the show every Saturday morning, it is the perfect way to start the weekend!

Thanks for doing what you do!!!

God Bless