Expert Home Improvement Advice
How To • Videos • Lawn & Garden • DIY • Articles
Bathroom Storage Space Ideas
To increase storage space in your bathroom consider building a taller vanity, installing a window seat, or installing a toilet topper cabinet for linens. Watch this video to find out more. ...More
Consider these tips to maximize the storage space in your bathroom:
- Vanity: Choosing a taller (36” high) vanity allows for a more comfortable countertop height as well as added storage space underneath. Installing horizontal shelving on each side of the sink portion of the vanity cabinet is a great way to increase storage capacity.
- Window Seat: Adding a window seat with a drawer or hinged top to your bath adds storage space as well as a place to sit when getting dressed.
- Toilet Topper Cabinet: Mounting a cabinet over your toilet is a great way to provide extra storage space for everything from toilet paper to towels.
Watch this video to find out more.
- How to Install a Bathroom Vanity (video)
- How to Build a Window Seat (video)
- How to Build a Toilet Topper Cabinet for Your Bathroom (video)
- Budget Bath: How to Remodel Your Bathroom (article)
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.
You might also like
|Choosing a Vanity for Your Bathroom When choosing a vanity for your bathroom: The doors should go to the top of the cabinet to provide...||Under Bed Storage We all need more storage space and here's a quick tip for formalizing that space you used as a child....||Design Tips for Your Personal Bath Oasis Sponsored message from While the kitchen is still the heart of the home, in today’s economy...||DIY Pipe Clamp Storage Rack One way to maximize the storage space you have in your basement or garage is to look overhead. In this...||Rolling Drawer for Under Bed Storage Bedrooms are often limited in the amount of storage space they offer, however, a simple solution to this...||How to Build Storage Shelves in Your Attic Storage space in attics is usually limited to the small floored area. By adding shelves that are supported...|