Expert Home Improvement Advice
How To • Videos • Lawn & Garden • DIY • Articles
Building Products from the International Builders’ Show 2011
The 2011 International Builders’ Show in Orlando, Florida, featured some great building materials and cool tools to help you tackle your next DIY home improvement project. Watch this video to find out more. ...More
Building Products from the International Builders’ Show 2011By: Danny Lipford
The 2011 International Builders’ Show had some great building materials and tools for your next home improvement project, including:
- Glass entry door inserts by JELD-WEN Windows & Doors.
- Acrylic block windows from Hy-Lite.
- Vented door sidelights with screens by Therma-Tru Doors.
- Sliding glass patio doors with blinds from ODL.
- Pleated retractable screens by Phantom Screens.
- Garage door screens from Breezy Living Screen Solutions.
- Sun tunnel skylights from Velux.
- CornerStore base cabinet from Merillat.
- Adjustable toilet tank flushing arm by Moen.
- Synthetic roof underlayment from REX SynFelt.
- Smog eating concrete roof tiles by BoralPure.
- DIY spray foam sealant from Owens Corning.
- Polyurethane faux rustic wood beams by Superior Building Supplies.
- Fiber cement crown molding from JamesHardie>.
- Polyurethane Mortar Joint Sealant and Concrete Crack Sealant by Quikrete.
- Nylon plywood sheathing clips from Grip H Clip.
- Cliks grout free porcelain tile by Daltile.
- Modular stairways from Ascendings.
- In deck storage by AZEK.
- Thin GFCI outlets from Leviton.
- Energy Star rated ceiling fans by Broan-NuTone.
- Hidden deck fastening system from CAMO.
- Pressure Washers from Generac.
- Reciprocating saw blades and attachments from Spyder Products.
Read episode article to find out more.
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.