Expert Home Improvement Advice
How To • Videos • Lawn & Garden • DIY • Articles
Choosing a Vanity for Your Bathroom
When choosing a vanity for your bathroom the doors should go to the top of the cabinet to provide more room and remember not to have a middle style in the cabinet because it will restrict access. Watch this video to find out more. ...More
Choosing a Vanity for Your BathroomBy: Danny Lipford
When choosing a vanity for your bathroom:
- The doors should go to the top of the cabinet to provide more room.
- Do not have a vertical middle stile in the cabinet, since it restricts access.
- Install shelves on each side of the cabinet to help utilize the space.
- Have plenty of drawers, with deeper drawers on the bottom.
- Choose a 36” tall vanity, rather than the traditional 32” – 34” height.
Watch this video to find out more.
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.