Full Episodes of Today's Homeowner with Danny Lipford
DIY Outdoor Home Repair Projects
By: Danny Lipford
Find out how to tackle these outdoor home improvement projects around your home:
- Repair Spigot: Stop an outdoor faucet from dripping by tightening the packing nut or replacing the washer.
- Pressure Washer: Tips on how to use a pressure washer to clean the outside of your house without damaging surfaces.
- Prime Surfaces: How to prime outdoor surfaces properly before painting to prevent peeling.
- Asphalt Driveway: Patch holes in an asphalt driveway using Quikrete Blacktop Patch.
- Concrete Driveway: How to repair cracks in concrete driveways using Polyurethane Concrete Crack Sealant.
- Concrete Steps: Repair and resurface worn concrete steps using Concrete Resurfacer.
Read episode article to find out more.
- How to Repair Cracks and Resurface a Concrete Driveway (video)
- How to Repair and Seal an Asphalt Driveway (video)
- Homeowner’s Guide to Paint Primer (article)
- Using a Pressure Washer to Clean the Outside of Your House (video)