220 Full Episodes
DIY Outdoor Home Repair ProjectsBy: Danny Lipford
Find out how to tackle these outdoor home improvement projects around your home:
- Repair Spigot: Stop an outdoor faucet from dripping by tightening the packing nut or replacing the washer.
- Pressure Washer: Tips on how to use a pressure washer to clean the outside of your house without damaging surfaces.
- Prime Surfaces: How to prime outdoor surfaces properly before painting to prevent peeling.
- Asphalt Driveway: Patch holes in an asphalt driveway using Quikrete Blacktop Patch.
- Concrete Driveway: How to repair cracks in concrete driveways using Polyurethane Concrete Crack Sealant.
- Concrete Steps: Repair and resurface worn concrete steps using Concrete Resurfacer.
Read episode article to find out more.
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.