Videos

Door Saver II Bumperless Door Stop

Door Saver II from Perfect Products is a bumperless door stop that replaces the hinge pin in your door. Installation is easy, and the rotating cam allows you to fine tune how wide the door will open. Watch this video to find out more.

Comments

6 Comments on “Door Saver II Bumperless Door Stop”

• steve Says:
    June 19th, 2012 at 12:38 pm

Where can the Door Saver II be purchased?

October 29th, 2010 at 9:39 am

Hi Hal,
    I spoke to a representative at Perfect Products, and he said that the Door Saver II is in production and should be available for purchase on their website by January 2011.

• Hal Says:
    October 28th, 2010 at 12:35 pm

Any news on this product?

• Nathan Perkins Says:
    October 14th, 2010 at 4:06 pm

How do you go about purchasing the Door Saver II. Is it available yet.

• Jon Says:
    October 6th, 2010 at 2:20 pm

So has anyone been able to buy one of these yet? I saw it on a home show on TV back in February 2010. I’ve been checking their website periodically ever since but the ability to order isn’t functional. In fact, it says “available this spring”. Well, I first saw it in winter; spring and summer have both come and gone and I still can’t order. I’ve emailed the company directly back in June, and never got a response.

• Craig Brewster Says:
    March 23rd, 2010 at 11:25 pm

After watching the video I can see that it would work on some doors. You would have to be careful and not open the door to fast or it will pull the hinges out of the door.