Expert Home Improvement Advice
How To • Videos • Lawn & Garden • DIY • Articles
Water Saving Toilets and Energy Saving Hot Water Heaters
Any product that saves energy or natural resources is worth considering for your home, and these water saving toilets and solar and tankless hot water heaters that I found at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show certainly fall into that category. Watch this video to find out more. ...More
Any product that saves energy or natural resources is worth considering for your home, and these toilets and hot water heaters that I found at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show certainly fall into that category.
- Water Saving Toilets: Recent innovations in toilet technology have lead to great advances in the amount of water toilet use. While toilets in the past used up to 3 gallons per flush, recent regulations have cut that consumption down to a maximum of 1.6 gallons. Newly designed hardware and trap designs allow some toilets to use 1.2 gallons or less per flush.
Watch this video to find out more.
- Water Saving Toilets (video)
- Convert Existing Toilets to Dual Flush to Save Water (video)
- Choosing a Hot Water Heater (article)
- Tankless Water Heaters (video)
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.