921 How To Videos
How to Dry Shoes FastBy: Joe Truini
When athletic shoes get wet, it’s important to dry them quickly to reduce mold and odors. Here’s a simple way to dry your shoes in no time using a portable fan:
- Cut two pieces of 6” long coat hanger wire using wire cutters or pliers.
- Bend each wire into an “S” shape with a large hook for the shoes on one end and a small hook for the fan on the other end.
- Attach the small hooks to the fan grill on the side the fan blows out.
- Loosen the shoelaces, and hang the shoes from the large hook with the inside of the shoes facing the fan.
- Turn the fan on so it blows through the shoes.
- Leave the fan on until the shoes are dry.
Watch this video to find out more.
Please Leave a Comment
2 Comments on “How to Dry Shoes Fast”
You can follow comments to this article by subscribing to the RSS news feed with your favorite feed reader.
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.