917 How To Videos
How to Remodel a Kitchen on a BudgetBy: Danny Lipford
When remodeling your kitchen on a limited budget, consider reusing your existing cabinets and flooring, rather than starting from scratch. Here are some ideas on how to go about renovating your kitchen on a budget:
- Reuse Cabinets: Improve the look of your existing cabinets with a fresh coat of paint and new hardware.
- Keep Flooring: If your existing floor is in good condition, cover it to protect the floor during renovation and reuse it.
- Add Backsplash: Consider adding a ceramic tile backsplash behind the countertops for a durable, attractive look.
- Improve Lighting: Install pendant lights, recessed lights, and under cabinet lighting to brighten up the existing kitchen.
- Upgrade Appliances: Consider upgrading existing appliances to Energy Star rated models which will save money in the long run.
Please Leave a Comment
One Comment on “How to Remodel a Kitchen on a Budget”
You can follow comments to this article by subscribing to the RSS news feed with your favorite feed reader.
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.