How to Remove Mineral Deposits in Your Water
By: Danny Lipford
No matter how advanced your water system is in your home, the water will still have mineral deposits in it. This can lead to clogged aerators and sediment filled water heaters. To fix this problem:
- Turn off the main water supply.
- Find the faucet in your home that is furthest away from the main cut off valve.
- Remove the aerator on the faucet.
- Turn open both the hot and cold lines on the faucet all the way.
- Turn the water supply back on, and let it blast the mineral deposits right out of your plumbing lines.
- Close the faucet and reattach the aerator.
Watch this video to find out more.