201 Around The Yard Videos
How to Use a Leaf Blower in Your YardBy: Tricia Craven Worley
Here are some tips on how to use a leaf blower in your yard:
- Keep the wind at your back to maximize blowing power.
- Wear goggles to protect your eyes from flying debris.
- Always use earplugs. Leaf blowers emit a high sound frequency which can cause hearing damage.
- Wear protective clothing and shoes to protect your body from the flying debris.
- Be courteous when using your leaf blower. Don’t use them early in the morning or late at night to avoid disturbing your neighbors, and avoid blowing leaves into your neighbor’s yard.
Watch this video to find out more.
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.