- Other Rooms
- Lawn & Garden
- Deck & Patio
- Repair & Install
Kuppersmith Renovation Project UnderwayBy: Danny Lipford
In categories: Danny's Blog, Kuppersmith, Video
After planning the Kuppersmith Project for over two years, the renovation of our 1920s Tutor style home is finally underway. It’s busy here at the house with the construction crew on hand, and backhoes working to remove all the overgrown shrubbery around the house.
We’re also in the process of tearing off the glassed in sunroom, which will become part of the master bedroom addition, and removing a stand of bamboo in the back.
There’s lots going on and lots more to come, and it’s going to be great!
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.
You might also like
- Kuppersmith Home Renovation Project 1: Planning
- Kuppersmith Home Renovation Project 13: Before and After Tour
- Kuppersmith Home Renovation Project 4: Roughing-In
- Kuppersmith Home Renovation Project 5: Insulation and Drywall
- A Visit to the Kuppersmith Project Neighborhood
- Kuppersmith Home Renovation Project 11: Wiring and Plumbing
- Today's Homeowner Partners: