Expert Home Improvement Advice
How To • Videos • Lawn & Garden • DIY • Articles
Pet Home and Yard Improvement Projects for Dogs and Cats
Find out how to make your home and yard more pet friendly for your dog or cat, from keeping pets safe to preventing pet damage to your home. Watch this video to find out more. ...More
Watch this video to find out how to make your home and yard more pet friendly for your dog or cat, including:
- Pet Safety: Household chemicals, drugs, and plants that can harm your dog or cat.
- Fleas: How to prevent and rid your home of fleas from dogs and cats.
- Fencing: Tips on how to keep your dog from digging out under a fence, and electronic containment systems that can keep dogs in your yard without the need for a fence.
- Pet Doors: Various types of pet doors that can be installed to allow dogs and cats to come and go as they please.
- Pet Home Damage: How to replace door weather stripping that has been damaged by dogs or cats, and how to protect wall corners and cabinets from scratching.
- DIY Cat Window Seat: How to widen a windowsill to make a comfortable perch for cats.
Read episode article to find out more.
- How to Keep Dogs from Damaging Your Lawn (article)
- Dog-Proof Plants for Your Yard (article)
- How to Keep Pets Safe at Christmas (article)
- How to Remove Pet Hair from Rugs and Fabric (video)
Please Leave a Comment
We want to hear from you! In addition to posting comments on articles and videos, you can also send your comments and questions to us on our contact page or at (800) 946-4420. While we can't answer them all, we may use your question on our Today's Homeowner radio or TV show, or online at todayshomeowner.com.