Best New Products

Ryobi Electric Start String Trimmer

By: Jodi Marks

The TouchStart string trimmer from Ryobi features an easy to use 12-volt, battery powered, electric starting system that makes pulling cords a thing of the past. The powerful one horsepower, 30cc, 2-cycle gas engine is designed to produce lower emissions.

The TouchStart trimmer is available at The Home Depot stores.

Comments

6 Comments on “Ryobi Electric Start String Trimmer”

• Curtis W. Marvin Says:
    April 19th, 2016 at 5:13 pm

I have talked to the local Home Depot and no one seems to know what I am asking for when I tell them I want the Ryobi Touch Start trimmer, could you maybe enlighten me on where I my find one or at least what other similar products are available

Lindsay Hughes Says:
    April 7th, 2016 at 9:23 am

Jesse, have you checked your local Home Depot?

• Jesse Looney Says:
    March 30th, 2016 at 3:09 pm

Nearest dealer to DeWitt, AR 72042??

• Charles Henderson Says:
    September 2nd, 2014 at 6:37 pm

Where can I find a replacement battery for my Ryobi trimmer? I bought it at Home Depot but no one at the local store knows anything about it.

• cottnpickr Says:
    February 11th, 2014 at 9:33 am

I have now had my for over 2 yrs, and am just now looking to replace the battery pack. I love it; it has never failed to start easily when I remember to charge the battery. My only complaint is that I wish Ryobi would make a lithium battery for it that would hold a charge longer in storage. I give a BIG 5 stars.

• barry Says:
    September 16th, 2012 at 12:57 pm

that touch start doesn’t work, charged the battery a full 24 hours and after 5 minutes of touch start the battery goes dead, it comes with a 1300 mah battery but the battery itself should be at least 5000 mah. I give it 1 star *____