Do It! How to Build Concrete Lawn Borders
One of the easiest, most affordable ways to add curb appeal to your home is to install concrete lawn borders.
Lawn borders define your flowerbeds and pathways, giving your landscaping a finished look.
You can form concrete to the desired shape and color or stain it to match your style, and you won’t find a more durable, long-lasting edging option.
Best of all, this is an affordable do-it-yourself project, costing less than $2 per linear foot for all the materials.
What You’ll Need
- Quikrete Crack Resistant Concrete Mix
- Quikrete Liquid Cement Color (optional)
- Quikrete All-Purpose Gravel
- Quikrete Acrylic Concrete Cure N’ Seal (optional)
- ¼-inch Plywood
- Wood stakes
- Wood screws
- Wood float
- Mixing basin, wheel barrow or an electric mixer
- Edging tool
- Margin trowel
- Square and/or pointed shovel
- Screw gun
- Waterproof gloves
- Safety glasses
Ready to work? Read on!
You May Also Like:
|How to Pour Concrete Curbing in Your Y...||Don’t Forget the “Curb” in Curb ...||Build a Concrete Block Wall the Easy W...||Cedar Shake Vinyl Siding|