Early Spring Checklist for Your Yard
By: Julie Day
Spring Tip #9: Take care of our feathered friends!
Clean out and repair birdhouses, unless nesting is already taking place. Clean and restock bird feeders.
Find out more in our articles and video on:
- Landscaping Tips for a Bird-Friendly Yard (article)
- Wild Bird Feeding Basics (article)
- How to Make a Suet Bird Feeder (article)
- How to Keep Squirrels Away from Your Bird Feeder (article)
- DIY Squirrel and Raccoon Bird Feeder Guard (video)
You May Also Like:
|Starving for Color||Spring Into the 4 Seasons Checklist||Spring Launch of Around the Yard||Sprucing Up Your Home’s Exterior...|