Funniest Home Improvement Contest Official Rules
To enter, you must complete the registration form on TodaysHomeowner.com at www.todayshomeowner.com/funny, including a brief description of your funniest home improvement story (not to exceed 500 words in length).
• During the Judging Period, each entry will be reviewed by a qualified judge. Each entry will be judged based on the clear relationship between the submission and the following criteria: Originality of the overall description (50%) and Relevance to the Contest Theme (50%).
• One set of Ryobi tools will be given away to a single winner during the contest. The contest will run from 9 a.m. Central Time on March 12, 2018, and end at 11:59 p.m. Central Time on April 8, 2018. All entries must be received during that time frame.
• Contest is open to residents of the United States of America who are over the age of majority 21, except employees of Remodeling Today, Inc., and their immediate family.
• Entries by mail, fax, telephone, or in person will not be accepted.
• One (1) entry per person per day will be allowed.
• Winner of the contest will be notified via email by the Tuesday following the conclusion of the contest. The winner will be given four (4) days to respond. If winner does not respond within four (4) days, or declines to accept the prizes, a new winner will be selected and prior winner will forfeit any claim to prize.
• Winner will be required to furnish a street mailing address in the United States and telephone number for delivery of prize.
• Remodeling Today, Inc., is not responsible for lost, delayed or misdirected entries or winner notification notices.
• The prize, valued at approximately $1,000 (not redeemable in cash), will be given away and will not be mailed outside the United States of America.
• All decisions of Remodeling Today, Inc., are final.
• Remodeling Today, Inc., may not be held liable for any injury or damage that might be associated with the use of prize and is not responsible for replacement or repair should prizes prove defective.
• Remodeling Today, Inc., may make prize substitutions of equivalent value at our discretion.
• Contest is subject to all federal, state, and municipal laws governing their use and is void where prohibited by law.
• Remodeling Today, Inc., reserves the right to cancel or modify contest at any time without prior notification.
• One (1) winning entry will be selected from all entries that are in compliance with the requirements set forth in the contest rules.
• Entrants agree to allow their name, city and state, and likeness to be published on Todayshomeowner.com, Facebook.com, Pinterest.com, Twitter.com, Instagram.com and used by Remodeling Today, Inc., in any manner and medium without compensation or legal action.
• Entries must be submitted by the entrant and shall not infringe on the copyright, trademark, right of publicity or right of privacy of any other party.
• Submission of entry is considered acceptance of all contest rules.