How to Improve the Energy Efficiency of the Furnace in Your Home
By: Danny Lipford
How can I be sure my older, recently serviced furnace is operating at peak efficiency? -Ruthie
There are a number of steps you can take to your furnace and home in general, that will allow you to get the most heating and cooling out of your HVAC system for the least amount of energy.
- Insulate Attic: Make sure you have adequate insulation in your attic to retain the heat and air conditioning inside your home, which will cause the HVAC unit to run less often.
Good luck with your project,
- Conducting an Energy Audit for Your Home (video)
- How to Choose Air Filters for Your Home (article)
- Reduce Energy Costs with a Programmable Thermostat (video)
- How to Make Windows More Energy Efficient (video)
- How to Replace Worn Weatherstripping Around Doors (video)
- Getting Adequate Attic Insulation (article)
You May Also Like:
|Energy Efficient Furnace Tips||Sealing Leaks in Ductwork||Test HVAC Ductwork for Leaks||Simple Ideas to Improve Home Energy Ef...|