How To Plant Container Grown Trees and Shrubs
Step 9: After Planting Care for Trees and Shrubs
- Watering New Plants: Give your trees and shrubs extra water until established. Water new plants at least once a week for the first 5-6 weeks, then gradually cut back to every 2-3 weeks once there are signs (such as new leaf growth) they’re becoming established.
- Watering Established Plants: By the following year, your plants should be ready to handle normal growing conditions, with perhaps some extra water during dry periods.
- How to Plant Balled and Burlapped Trees and Shrubs (article)
- How to Plant a Bare Root Tree (video)
- How to Choose a Tree for Your Yard (video)
- How to Grow Holly (article)
- How to Grow Hibiscus (article)
- How to Grow Camellias (article)
- How to Grow Hydrangeas (article)
- How to Grow Crape Myrtles (article)
You May Also Like:
|Fall Shrub Planting Tips||What to Look for When Choosing a Tree ...||How to Plant Azaleas||Planting Container Plants|