How to Replace a Single Pole Wall Switch
By: Julie Day
Tools and Supplies Need
- Screwdrivers: Both flat and Phillips head.
- Voltage Tester: A simple, non-contact voltage tester.
- Wire Strippers: A set of wire strippers.
- Electrical Tape: Standard black electrical tape for wrapping wires.
- Light Switch: A standard single-pole, single-throw wall switch. There are different styles to choose from, but the other differences are mostly in quality and weather-resistance. If you’re unsure which switch you need, take the old one with you to the store for help.
« Previous Page Next Page »