Be On the Show
Our nationally syndicated television show, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford, is taping episodes of its current season and we’re looking for people who are excited about being a homeowner. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, upbeat and are “chomping at the bit” to be on national television, then we want to hear from you!
Our audiences love seeing episodes dealing with simple home repairs and common do-it-yourself projects that are well within the reach of most homeowners, but they just need a little help along the way. That’s where we fit in! Get your hands dirty along with Danny and the gang as we help you with the honey-do lists around your house.
Click on the link below and send us your “Danny Help Me Wish List” along with your name, address and contact information to be considered for an upcoming episode! PLEASE INCLUDE PICTURES OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND ANYONE WHO MAY POSSIBLY JOIN YOU ON CAMERA. DON’T FORGET PICTURES OF YOUR DESIRED PROJECT. Pictures from cell phones are acceptable.
We Are Currently Looking For:
- Kitchen on a Budget: Re-invigorating a kitchen on a budget is easier than you think. Simple changes such as new hardware, a fresh coat of paint or a new topcoat of polyurethane, updated faucet, removing wallpaper, new light fixture, etc. If your kitchen is in need of a minor facelift, then we want to hear from you!
- Storage: Everyone can use more storage. In the attic…kitchen…bathroom…garage…outside. There’s plenty of extra space if you just know where to look for it. If more storage is on your wish list, give us a shout!
- Dining Room: Do you have a separate dining room that’s downright dull and drab? We’re looking for a carpeted dining room with no sex appeal whatsoever. Preferably one with popcorn ceilings. What we’d like to do is go from deplorable to decadent! I’m talking about scraping off the popcorn texture, getting rid of the carpet, adding wainscoting, a fresh new light fixture, and an engineered wood floor. Add new paint and you’re dining in style!
- Bathroom: Do you have a bathroom that looks more tired than you do after 24 hours straight of binge-watching Game of Thrones? Let us help put a modern spin on it and turn that gloomy old plumbing-filled dungeon into a throne room you’ll love spending time in! Simple improvements like a fresh coat of paint…new light fixture…removing that outdated shower door…new water-saving shower head…framing a dull mirror to add pizazz. Sometimes the biggest changes can come from the simplest improvements!
- Spring: Our 4 Seasons of Home Ownership program makes home maintenance manageable. As spring approaches, we’ll go through an easy checklist of maintenance tasks to ensure your home is ready for the coming season. Cleaning roof and gutters, checking your AC, sharpening tools, and prepping gardens for warm weather. Simple, inexpensive items to keep your home looking its best.
- Screen Porch: Does your screen porch need sprucing up? Months – or years – of neglect can leave screen porches dirty, damaged and in need of some TLC. Let us help you bring that worn-out porch back to life – just in time for spring.
- Outdoor Kitchen on a Budget: Everybody loves a cookout! Imagine an outdoor kitchen where you can entertain family and friends with good meals and good times. If you have the space and an idea for a manageable, budget-friendly outdoor kitchen, let’s bring it to life.
- Better Backyard: Adding a few affordable amenities outside your home can transform a blah backyard into a playful paradise. Patio improvements? An entertainment space? Room to lounge? What’s on your backyard wish list?
- Chores You Can’t Ignore: We all have a honey-do list, but never enough time to get everything done. However, there are some home maintenance chores you just can’t ignore. Let us help you fix the necessary things around your home to keep things running safe and smoothly.
- Exterior Enhancements: It doesn’t take a ton of work to improve your home’s curb appeal. Small fixes and touch ups to your home’s exterior and yard can pay big dividends in curb appeal and make your home look like new. Just a few small projects can make your tired façade look fabulous.
- Enough about us….what about you? Have you got a To-Do List of simple repair and maintenance chores around your home that just aren’t getting done? As Spring approaches, perhaps you need to pressure wash everything. Maybe you’ve got that one closet that needs organizing. It’s a GREAT time to think about aerating and fertilizing the lawn. Send us your home maintenance wish list along with pictures for us to consider for our current 19th season on national television!
Email us at email@example.com
Once again, PLEASE INCLUDE PICTURES OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND ANYONE WHO MAY POSSIBLY JOIN YOU ON CAMERA. DON’T FORGET PICTURES OF YOUR DESIRED PROJECT. Pictures from cell phones are acceptable.
Be sure to check back at this page often as we are constantly updating our location search!