Be On the Show
Our nationally syndicated television show, Today’s Homeowner with Danny Lipford, is taping episodes of its current season and we’re looking for people who are excited about being a homeowner. If you are energetic, enthusiastic, upbeat and are “chomping at the bit” to be on national television, then we want to hear from you!
Our audiences love seeing episodes dealing with simple home repairs and common do-it-yourself projects that are well within the reach of most homeowners, but they just need a little help along the way. That’s where we fit in! Get your hands dirty along with Danny and the gang as we help you with the honey-do lists around your house.
Click on the link below and send us your “Danny Help Me Wish List” along with your name, address and contact information to be considered for an upcoming episode! PLEASE INCLUDE PICTURES OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND ANYONE WHO MAY POSSIBLY JOIN YOU ON CAMERA. DON’T FORGET PICTURES OF YOUR DESIRED PROJECT. Pictures from cell phones are acceptable.
We Are Currently Looking For:
- A Little Cool Air: Do you have a room or small converted living space that requires heating and cooling, but not an entire HVAC system? We’re looking to showcase a ductless heating and cooling system. The ideal room could be a converted garage, attic or shed. Or, a room that just won’t stay cool. If you’ve got the space, let us know.
- Kitchen on a Budget: Re-invigorating a kitchen on a budget is easier than you think. Simple changes such as new hardware, a fresh coat of paint or a new topcoat of polyurethane, updated faucet, removing wallpaper, new light fixture, etc. If your kitchen is in need of a minor facelift, then we want to hear from you!
- Storage: Everyone can use more storage. In the attic…kitchen…bathroom…garage…outside. There’s plenty of extra space if you just know where to look for it. If more storage is on your wish list, give us a shout!
- Dining Room: Do you have a separate dining room that’s downright dull and drab? We’re looking for a carpeted dining room with no sex appeal whatsoever. Preferably one with popcorn ceilings. What we’d like to do is go from deplorable to decadent! I’m talking about scraping off the popcorn texture, getting rid of the carpet, adding wainscoting, a fresh new light fixture, and an engineered wood floor. Add new paint and you’re dining in style!
- Bathroom: Do you have a bathroom that looks more tired than you do after 24 hours straight of binge-watching Game of Thrones? Let us help put a modern spin on it and turn that gloomy old plumbing-filled dungeon into a throne room you’ll love spending time in! Simple improvements like a fresh coat of paint…new light fixture…removing that outdated shower door…new water-saving shower head…framing a dull mirror to add pizazz. Sometimes the biggest changes can come from the simplest improvements!
- Enough about us….what about you? Have you got a To-Do List of simple repair and maintenance chores around your home that just aren’t getting done? As Spring approaches, perhaps you need to pressure wash everything. Maybe you’ve got that one closet that needs organizing. It’s a GREAT time to think about aerating and fertilizing the lawn. Send us your home maintenance wish list along with pictures for us to consider for our current 19th season on national television!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once again, PLEASE INCLUDE PICTURES OF YOU, YOUR FAMILY, AND ANYONE WHO MAY POSSIBLY JOIN YOU ON CAMERA. DON’T FORGET PICTURES OF YOUR DESIRED PROJECT. Pictures from cell phones are acceptable.
Be sure to check back at this page often as we are constantly updating our location search!