Maintenance Free Outdoors
With the weather warming up, homeowners are ready for weekends spent outdoors; but you don’t want to end up constantly maintaining your new decks, patios, and walkways.
Here are three cool products to help you make your outdoor projects not only easier and quicker to do, but virtually maintenance free as well.
Crane Board Solid Core Vinyl Siding
At the top of the list for maintenance free pleasure is Crane Board Solid Core vinyl siding. Each panel is composed of three 6″ planks to provide the same look as wood siding but with less effort and maintenance.
- 18″ panels are more than 2 times as wide as other types of siding.
- Covers more area with 50% fewer seams.
- Interlocking edges keep seams tight and flat.
- Four times the insulating power of ordinary vinyl siding.
- 17% less air infiltration protection than other siding.
- 300% more impact resistance than standard vinyl siding.
- 31% better soundproofing than other vinyl siding.
- Can withstand winds up to 130 mph.
- Never needs painting!
TimberTech Engineered Composite Deck Systems
Hassle free composite decking and elaborate designs with the TimberTech tongue-and-groove planks and deck railing system. Both are designed to provide the look of wood while being easier to install and maintain.
- Consistent color quality to minimize variations.
- Additives to guard against harmful UV weathering for minimal fading.
- Water flows freely off deck surface.
- No sanding, sealing, painting, or restaining ever required.
- ADA compliant for non-slip walking surfaces.
- No knots, splinters, or cupping.
- 11% more coverage than traditional lumber.
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Won’t rot, warp, or suffer insect damage.
- Ornamental railing kit available in 6′ and 8′ kits.
- Railing System accessories available.
Quikrete Walkmaker Concrete Walkway Forms
These concrete forms allow you to build a concrete walkway with the look of real stone in no time. The reusable plastic molds are designed to form concrete into the look of brick, block, or stone walkways, borders, and patios.
- Customize borders with imprints.
- Add color to concrete for an authentic look.
- Dries in 20 minutes to one hour.
- Save time with multiple building forms.
- Three easy steps: mixing, fill mold, and remove.
- Form cost $15-$20.
You May Also Like:
|May Weather Channel Appearances||Folding Patio Doors Bring the Outdoors...||Tomato Wagon||January Thaw and Indian Summer: Fact o...|