November Home Maintenance To-Do List
By: Danny Lipford
To-Do #2: Clean Sink Faucet Aerators
Clogged sink aerators can cause reduced water flow or an unevenly spray when you turn on bathroom or kitchen faucets. This is another easy task using white vinegar, and the hard work is done while you’re sleeping!
To clean a faucet aerator:
- Unscrew the aerator from the end of the faucet.
- Drop the aerator in a bowl of white vinegar.
- Let the aerator sit overnight.
- The next day, rinse the vinegar off the aerator.
- Screw the aerator back on the faucet, and you’re done!
Watch our video on Cleaning a Faucet Aerator to find out more.
You May Also Like:
|Fall Honey-Do List||November Lawn & Garden To-Do List||Labor Day List||The Holidays Are Coming|