New Website Look
We’re pleased to announce the launch of our new website. While we plan to deliver the same great home improvement content (and more) that you’ve come to expect, our new look makes it easier for you to find the tips and articles that you are looking for.
Not only does the website look different, but we’ve also added new functionality:
- Comments: We love to hear from our visitors. Now you can leave comments on almost any article you read. Got a great tip? Don’t be shy; share it with everyone.
- Newsletter: Our home improvement newsletter will contain even more content than ever before. Sign up today!
- News Feeds: Keep up with all of Danny Lipford’s home improvement articles through our news feed. Subscribe today using your favorite news feed reader, or learn more about News Feeds.
Same Great Content and More!
On todayshomeowner.com, we’ve added even more material to our extensive collection of articles and videos.
- Home Improvement Articles: Our collection of how-to’s, tips, and detailed articles has grown! Whether you want to know how to give your deck a fresh face or simply spruce up your junk drawer, you can find those answers and tons more.
- Extensive Video Library: It’s not enough to tell you the best home improvement tips; we strive to show them to you as well. Check out one of the most diverse (and growing) home improvement video collections on the Internet.
You May Also Like:
|Spring Launch of Around the Yard||Choosing Wood Flooring||How to Clean and Refinish Roof Valleys||How to Remove Glue and Adhesive from F...|