Homefront Radio Show for May 16, 2009

Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)

Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)

Comments

No Comments on “Homefront Radio Show for May 16, 2009”

• Christie Says:
    January 30th, 2017 at 10:56 am

Thanks for the great video! I really appreciate the tips on how to create an arc and how to fill in the spots where the mold won’t fit. Couldn’t find that info anywhere else, THANKS!

• Dave Ludington Says:
    April 9th, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Hey, thanks for the video. I am going to do it at our house, (so hopefully my wife stays off my back for the rest of the summer). The only problem is that you made it look too easy!! Seriously though, thanks for the helpful advise.

• Gordon Loop Says:
    June 29th, 2014 at 6:37 am

Hi, Do you know how these pavers handle the tough winters in the NE area

June 30th, 2011 at 8:46 am

Hi Paul,
    As noted in the article above, we added Quikrete “buff” colorant to the concrete mix. Good luck with your project!

• paul Says:
    June 22nd, 2011 at 5:42 pm

great DIY video. I would like to know what is your cement color that you used in this project.

thank you so much please keep up a great work !

• Beth Says:
    May 30th, 2011 at 3:11 pm

This is a great video, very informative. We are making a walkway with the European brick template and dyed concrete. We are having trouble with having too much liquid (water) on the top of the concrete. Do you know what causes that? How do I remove the excess water?
    Thank You..BMS

• Monica Says:
    November 20th, 2010 at 9:07 pm

Dear Danny: This is the first time I’ve come across your expert advice page. I’ve found it AB-SO-LOOOTLY AMAZING. Now, I wonder whether there is something like Walkmaker available in my country. I’ll set out to search for it! Thank you. MB

September 5th, 2010 at 11:36 am

Hi Lorrie,
    Thanks for the positive feedback, glad to hear we could be of help!

• Lorrie Harkey Says:
    September 5th, 2010 at 11:35 am

I must say that I have viewed many, MANY DIY videos and web pages regarding how to do projects such as those featured here.

Your instructions are by far the best I have encountered. Your videos have helped me considerably!

Thank you.