Homefront Radio Show for October 24, 2009Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the October 24, 2009, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
This week, Danny and Allen shared some great caulking tips. It’s one of the simplest home maintenance chores you can do, but there are tricks to doing it right. Be sure to listen and find out how!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
If you missed this show, be sure to listen online for answers to questions from many of our listeners, including:
- Pros and cons of letting ivy grow on bricks.
- Painting metal roofs.
- Adjusting the water level in a toilet.
- Keeping mosquitoes out of rain barrels.
- Installing gutters on mobile homes.
- Getting rid of mold on fiberboard siding.
- What to do about aluminum siding that is suffering from oxidation.
- Why putting vinyl tiles on a countertop is a bad idea!
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|