Homefront Radio Show for November 7, 2009Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 7, 2009, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Senior scientist and technical advisor for the National Pest Management Association, Greg Baumann, spoke about deterrents to keep mice, rats and squirrels from getting in your home during the cold weather ahead.
Interior designer, Ellen Waller, talked about the use of colors in the home, and why neutral colors may still be the best to use prior to selling your home.
Adding Molding to Your Home
Danny and Allen shared their suggestions for how you can use various types of molding throughout your home to add a little spice.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
This week’s questions from listeners included:
- Adding more space in the kitchen without remodeling.
- Examining the pros and cons of granite and quartz.
- Maximum loads on certain electrical circuits.
- How to keep a glass shower door clean and spot-free.
- Possible reasons for a GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) to trip.
- Garage doors that don’t operate the way they should.
- What size bit to choose for pilot holes.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|