Homefront Radio Show for November 14, 2009Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 14, 2009, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
David Chisolm from A.O. Smith compared the Vertex hot water heater and tankless models. More information is available at hotwater.com.
Today’s Homeowner co-host, Jodi Marks talked about her new book, Fix It in a Flash: 25 Essential Home Repairs and Improvements, which is now available.
Oil vs. Latex Paint
This week Danny and Allen discussed the differences between oil and latex paints with advantages and disadvantages of each.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
This week’s questions from listeners included:
- Knowing when shingle tabs are sealed.
- How to repair cracked vinyl siding.
- What to do about a faulty door lock.
- Product for slippery vinyl tiles.
- Repairing a leaky single-lever showerhead.
- Options for interior wall coverings.
- How to paint a plastic nativity scene.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|