Homefront Radio Show for November 21, 2009Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 21, 2009, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Common Remodeling Mistakes
Danny and Allen talked about some of the biggest remodeling mistakes to help you avoid making them!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
Questions from listeners this week included:
- How to keep mold from taking over a vacant house.
- The correct height a vent fan should be from the stove top.
- How to check for sealed shingles.
- Refinishing an antique china cabinet.
- Rain leaking in at a window.
- The best energy-efficient electric water heater.
- Removing glued on molding.
- Checking for a Freon leak.
- How to stop those annoying sounds made by plumbing inside walls.
- Granules coming off shingles.
- Stopping an outside faucet from leaking.
- Painting an exterior metal door.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|