Homefront Radio Show for November 28, 2009
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the November 28, 2009, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Texas contractor Dan Bawden joined Danny this week to talk about National Association of Home Builders’ CAPS program. CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialist) gives expert guidance on preparing your home for yourself or family members as they get older.
Holiday Decorating Safety
As we come into the holiday season, Danny and Allen provided some useful tips for holiday decorating safety.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
Questions answered this week included:
- Adding wall insulation to an existing home.
- Water seeping though a basement foundation.
- Rooted threshold under a sliding glass door.
- The organic recipe for furniture polish.
- Putting a refrigerator and washer on the same circuit.
- Mold showing up around windows.
- Remedies for squeaky wood floors.
- Masonry caulk vs. mortar.
- Repainting cabinets.
- Creating a clean-out access for AC condensation lines.
You May Also Like:
|Danny's Advice on the Radio||Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|