Homefront Radio Show for December 5, 2009
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the December 5, 2009, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Realtor, Pam Middleton Stein, discussed the current state of the real estate market, and whether you should invest in fix-it-uppers and foreclosures.
Fireplace Safety Tips
With the chill in the air, millions of families are turning to their fireplace for added heat. Danny and Allen share some very important fireplace safety tips for both wood-burning and gas units.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
On this week’s show we talked about:
- What to do when a new toilet doesn’t cover the old vinyl flooring cut-out.
- How to deal with water stains on interior log cabin walls.
- Recurring stains in carpet.
- How an electric space heater can be more energy-efficient.
- Importance of ceramic fake logs in gas fireplaces.
- Removing scorched stains in pots and pans.
- Finish for a gazing ball.
- Removing stains on asphalt shingles.
- When you should close the vents on crawl spaces.
- How to soften loose wallpaper that has hardened.
- What causes humidity on windows.
- Painting with asthma.
- The proper ceiling fan rotation in the winter.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|