Homefront Radio Show for December 26, 2009Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the December 26, 2009, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Paint expert Ande Crenshaw joined Danny and Allen to talk about what colors can help make a smaller room feel larger.
How to Make a Small Room Feel Big
The theme of this week’s show involved tips to make a small space feel larger. It included things like clearing the floor space by moving furniture to the perimeter, adding more natural light, using mirrors, and choosing softer hues for the décor.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
Questions that Danny and Allen tackled this week:
- Using cast iron pots on a glass top cooking surface.
- What to do about high levels of radon in the home.
- Closing off vents in an unused room to save energy.
- Patching recurring hairline cracks in drywall.
- Insulating gaps after installing replacement windows.
- Is backer board necessary when tiling a countertop.
- Inexpensive options for repairing cracked concrete.
- Maintaining a water heater.
- Is there an easy, neat way to remove ceiling acoustic texture.
- Using dimmer switches with CFL’s.
- Vapor barriers at a shower enclosure.
- Possible causes for a dishwasher leaking.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|