Homefront Radio Show for January 2, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 2, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Rick Dungey, Public Relations Director for the National Christmas Tree Association spoke about the encouragement for Christmas tree recycling.
In the second hour, we got a preview of the International Builders Show with renowned author and plumber, Ed Del Grande.
How to Organize Your Home
As many people look to making resolutions for a new year, Danny and Allen shared some insightful tips for organizing various areas of the home.
How to Clean Grout
Try this homemade recipe from household ingredients for cleaning tile and grout.
For each quart of water, add the following ingredients:
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons ammonia
- 4 tablespoons baking soda
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- An easy way to paint neatly between the wall and ceiling.
- Removing latex paint from a poly-coated boat.
- Pros and cons of putting ¼” drywall over multi-layers of wallpaper.
- Adding acoustic dampening barriers in a large room.
- Re-coating a bathtub.
- The best paint to use in a bathroom.
- How to add insulation in the exterior walls of an existing home.
- Causes for a toilet not to flush completely.
- Tip for helping water to drain away from the exterior of a house.
- Cleaning unsealed tile grout.
- Using nails or screws to fasten deck boards.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|