Homefront Radio Show for January 9, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 9, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Paul Zuch, President-elect of the National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI) gave a couple of pointers on how to hire a competent remodeler for your home.
Meredith Portman, Danny Lipford Media’s head of Marketing and Public Relations, shared some of the exciting events coming up for 2010 on our television show, radio program, and the web.
How to Control Mold in Your Home
Since it’s one of our most often-asked topics, this week we tackled ways for dealing with and avoiding mold in the home.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
Our questions this week included:
- How to insulate a basement ceiling.
- Low water pressure throughout the house.
- A glass sliding door that rattles.
- Leaks in copper pipes.
- Mold in faucets.
- The benefits of an annual termite contract.
- A solution for quicker hot water.
- Moisture build-up on the porch.
- How to clean grease off kitchen cabinets.
- Paint flaking off basement walls.
- How to add exterior wall insulation to existing homes.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|