Homefront Radio Show for January 16, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the January 16, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Les Stephens, Product Marketing Manager for JELD-WEN Windows and Doors, talked about the upcoming Jan. 29th deadline for entering the JELD-WEN Utility Bill Bailout contest.
New York Interior Designer, Marlaina Teich, had some great design ideas for less than $300.
How to Paint Rooms in Your Home
Today’s tips dealt with interior painting. Some were pretty quirky!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- How to repair the finish coming off at the bottom of a shower.
- Painting epoxy over a previously sealed garage floor.
- How to replace a rotten window sill.
- Removing red dirt stains from the bottom of a tub.
- What to use to clean grout prior to sealing.
- Is solar radiant heating available?
- How to repair a hole in drywall.
- What to do about cigarette smoke infiltrating from an adjoining condo unit.
- The effectiveness of Styrofoam spigot freeze protectors.
- How to keep snow from sticking to a snow shovel.
- Ideas for expanding a concrete patio.
- How to check a plumber’s background.
You May Also Like:
|In Memory of Don Zeman||Hanging Out on Homefront||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|