Homefront Radio Show for February 6, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 6, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Guest this week include:
- John Gonsalves, Founder and President of Homes for Our Troops
- Christina Hoffman, content manager for HouseLogic.com.
Habits for a Warmer Feeling House
This week we discussed ways to make your house feel warmer during the winter.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- How to remove paint from interior brick.
- Moisture build-up on floor surrounding a fireplace.
- Sealing granite.
- Flaking of concrete paint on garage floor.
- Maintaining a log cabin home.
- Suggestions for covering an asbestos tile floor.
- Best temperature for a water heater setting.
- An exterior foundation wall that is bowing.
- Why a heat pump feels like it blows cold air.
- How to trim out a door with recessed jamb casings.
- Which to install first, flooring or cabinets.
- How much to pay a contractor up front prior to work starting.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|