Homefront Radio Show for February 13, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 13, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
This week our guests were:
- Sue Perry, deputy editor for ShopSmart magazine, who shared some cheap household fix-its.
- Super model Kathy Ireland, who talked about the wonderful world of wallpaper.
Working with Wallpaper
On the show this week, we discussed applying wallpaper to your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
Danny and Allen had a fantastic giveaway for this week’s show! Be sure to check out the Ionic Clean Washing System from HomeRight. This is one of the coolest cleaning products out there because it uses de-ionizing technology to create purified water that gives you spot-free, streak-free cleaning.
The Ionic Clean is perfect for cleaning windows, cars, boats, RVs and so much more. This $249 retail value prize will be awarded to one of our lucky Homefront callers or e-mailers who call our Homefront Hotline at (800) 946-4420 or e-mail their home improvement question before Tuesday, February 16th, 2010.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- The proper directions for the slots to face in a French drain system.
- Water stains on dark porcelain fixtures.
- Options for replacing an ungrounded electrical outlet.
- Low water pressure in an upstairs shower.
- Insulation options for a metal roof.
- Removing the cedar smell in a cedar closet (why would you?!?).
- Repairing a squeak under linoleum flooring.
- Repainting wrought iron.
- Painting ceramic tile.
- Reasons why porcelain tile flooring could come loose.
- Getting rid of hair clogs in the tub.
- Value of ceramic paint powder additive.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|