Homefront Radio Show for February 27, 2010Hour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the February 27, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Christina Hoffman, with HouseLogic.com shared some common sense ideas for saving money, energy and water in your home.
Tim O’Reilly shared exciting information on the new Bulls Eye 1-2-3 Plus Advanced Technology primer from Zinsser.
This week we discussed five must-haves for your home.
Great Giveaway of the Week
This week’s giveaway is the tool everyone needs to have! It’s the Rapid Warrior Multi-Function Utility Knife and Hand Saw in One Tool from Rapid Tools! It’s the only tool that transforms instantly from a utility knife to a hand saw . . . and you don’t even need any other tools to make the change!
This is the winner of the 2009 Editor’s Choice Award from Popular Mechanics at The National Hardware Show. Danny and Allen gave away two of these today to a couple of lucky callers.
You could win some great prizes, too, just by calling in your home improvement question to the Homefront Hotline at (800) 946-4420! Be sure to listen every week. We’ve got more great tool giveaways coming up!
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show
- Installing vinyl tile over vinyl tile.
- Installing ceramic over high gloss painted drywall.
- How to repair a rotted door jamb with auto body filler.
- Deck posts rising out of the ground.
- How to safely run water supply lines in exterior walls.
- Keeping a brick backsplash clean.
- Replacing breakers with more amps.
- Bamboo vs. cork flooring.
- The best product for flat roofs.
- Installing metal roofing over shingles.
- How to solve fogged up insulated windows.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||Danny to Appear on The Early Show and ...|