Homefront Radio Show for March 6, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 6, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Barry Izsak, author of the best-selling book, Organize Your Garage in No Time and past-president of the National Organization of Professional Organizers.
CEO Carl Smith of Call2Recycle joined us with tips on how and why to recycle old rechargeable batteries.
This week’s topic covered tips to maximize storage.
Great Giveaway of the Week
Straight from the folks at Storey Publishing, Gerald Rowan’s book, Compact Cabins has 62 plans for camps, cottages, lake houses and other getaways that shows how to have simple living in 1,000 square feet or less.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- Why a tub gurgles when the toilet is flushed?
- Banging noises in heating ducts.
- Steps to refinish hardwood floors.
- Should turbines be used with ridge venting on the roof?
- Acceptable height for handicapped toilets.
- How to use J-Bolts that are embedded too deep in a slab.
- Roof leaking where shingles meet the eaves.
- Plastic roof sheeting vs. fiberglass.
- Amperage concerns when adding recessed lights.
- A unique way to solve a shower drain leak.
- Cutting porcelain tile.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|