Homefront Radio Show for March 13, 2010
By: Danny LipfordHour 1 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Hour 2 | Download (Right Click, Save As...)
Here are some of the highlights from the March 13, 2010, Homefront with Danny Lipford radio show.
Guests on This Week’s Show
Guest this week include:
- John Gonsalves, the president of Homes for Our Troops
- Christina Hoffman, content manager for HouseLogic.com.
We take a look at some great ideas to make your house feel warmer during the winter.
Questions Answered on This Week’s Show:
- Removing paint from brick in a house.
- Moisture problems on the floor around a fireplace.
- How to seal granite.
- What to do about concrete paint flaking on a garage floor.
- How to keep up a log cabin.
- Ideas for covering up an asbestos tile floor.
- Setting the temperature on a hot water heater.
- What to do about a bowing foundation wall.
- Why does a heat pump seem to blow cold air.
- Trimming recessed jamb casings for a door.
- Should you install the cabinets or floor first.
- Amount to pay a contractor in advance.
You May Also Like:
|Hanging Out on Homefront||In Memory of Don Zeman||Danny's Advice on the Radio||DJ Danny with Allen of the Airwaves!|